Apply Now-Temps of Texas
Client Services Representative
Are you someone who has these important qualities: Compassion, thrives in fast-paced environment, learns quickly, self-initiator, good at conflict resolution, and reliable?! Come work with us as a Client Services Representative through our staffing agency, Temps of Texas.
Represents Animal Services and the City of Grapevine through phone calls, in person interactions, and electronic communication at the service desk; maintains records and files; accepts money for services rendered; support supervisor, manager, and officers as required; microchips, vaccinates, medicates, and monitors health of animals; cleans and maintains animal care areas.
Examples of Duties
1. Serve the needs of customers through phone calls and electronic communication and in person to represent Animal Services in a warm and welcoming manner
2. Operate shelter database to collect, create, maintain, and update animal and person data correctly
3. Perform paperwork and tasks to complete intake (surrenders, stray, etc.), outcome (adoption, redemption, etc.), lost and found reports, equipment rental and licensing
4. Maintain records and files on animal bites, citizen complaints, adoptions and other paperwork as required
5. Reconcile animal inventory and update information in shelter database to reflect changes
6. Photograph, vaccinate, microchip, weigh, and medicate animals
7. Provide counseling for adoptions and owner retention of animals
8. Receive money for fees, adoptions, donations, etc. and provide receipt
9. Ensure workspace and customer areas remain clean and orderly
10. Prepare daily deposit of money received
11. Operate a motor vehicle in order to transport, load, and unload items including, but not limited to food, animals, animal items, cat litter, carriers, etc.
12. Maintain and clean rooms in use for animal care and storage at the shelter
13. Spot clean animal cages and kennels as needed
14. Provide necessary food, water, and shelter to impounded animals
15. Monitor and report signs of illness or injury in animals to supervisor
16. Maintains inventory and stocks food, litter, bedding, cleaning supplies, etc. and reports to supervisor the weekly needs for ordering
17. Provides administrative support to Animal Services Supervisor and Manager such as typing and producing correspondence and documents for various purposes, producing monthly reports, ordering supplies, etc.
18. Works with, trains, and supervises volunteers
19. Other job duties as assigned including, but not limited to assisting volunteer coordination and outreach efforts, and officers as needed
Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor. Position may be required to work overtime. Position may be subject to split shift work or work weekends. Position includes working variable holidays. Position requires the wearing of a uniform.
Applicants should apply through Temps of Texas--817.481.1108. https://tempsoft.accountsupport.com//grx/home.php