Code Enforcement

Nuisance Complaints

Code Enforcement is an important part of the Development Services Department. The Code Enforcement Officers handle many nuisance complaints such as high weeds and grass, junk vehicles on private property, and dangerous buildings.

If you have questions regarding Building Permits or Inspections please contact the Building Inspection Department at 817.410.3165.

Please note that the Code Enforcement Department does not handle the following:

     - Animal Complaints (Animal Control 817.410.3370)
     - Drainage issues (Public Works 817.410.3135)
     - Vehicles on public right of way (Police at 817.410.8127)

To issue a complaint, please email or print and mail a complaint form.